Sunday, November 23, 2014

my soul clings to You...


Whom have I in heaven but You? and besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever …but as for me, the nearness of God is my good.

Oh God you are my God, earnestly I seek you. My soul thirsts for you my body longs for you, in a dry and dearly land where there is no water…Because Your love is better than life, my lips will praise You…my soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, and my mouth offers praises with joyful lips. When I remember You on my bed I meditate on You in the night watches, for You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. My Soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me. 

My Soul waits in silence for God only, from Him is my salvation.

Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God for I shall again praise Him. For the help of His presence. 

Let the bones which you have broken rejoice...The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God you will not despise. 

Evening and morning and at noon, I will complain and murmur, and He will hear my voice. He will redeem my soul in peace from the battle which is against me. …cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you. 

You have taken account of my wanderings, put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book?…This I know that God is for me, in God whose word I praise. 

My soul weeps because of tried, strengthen me according to Your word. 

I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord,  I have no good besides You"… The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup…I have set the Lord continually before me…You will make known to me the path of life. In your presence is fullness of joy, in your right hand are pleasures forever. 

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not lack. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me besides quiet waters. He restores my soul..

Bless the Lord, O my soul, all that is within me, bless His holy name.



GREAT ARE YOU LORD by All Sons and Daughters





No comments:

Post a Comment