Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coming Back...

Good-Bye Papua New Guinea. I pray that I will be able to come back someday. Before I left I asked God, “Lord, if I could have only One prayer for this trip, let it be that I come back loving You more.” I can truly say that God has deepened my love for Him and renewed a fresh sense of surrender to Him. I am so thankful for His grace and kindness to let me come and see Him at work here.





Well friends, I am back In Tulsa now. Praise God for bringing me back safely over 2 days of travel.

Still to come:
Recap and wondering thoughts…a Thank You update letter. 

1 comment:

  1. Jenn Jung, your work and words and thoughts are so inspiring. :) bless you! you are a mist that is a wonderful example to other mists who are all here and then gone :)

    ReplyDelete